Injoy Migration

Skilled Migration

There are hundreds of skilled trades and occupations that are in demand in Australia and the list is growing all the time. Skilled overseas workers are able to find employment quickly and are paid well for their skills.


Family Visa

Under the Family Stream, there are many different visa options which provide the opportunity for people to sponsor their family members to live in Australia.

Student Visa

No matter if you want to study English or develop in other areas such as business, technology, hospitality or many other areas offered by Australian schools and Universities, we can help you.


Other Visa

Whether you are a tourist wanting to
explore the colours of the outback and the excitement of the cities, or a professional wishing to do business, you will need a valid
visa to enter and spend time in Australia.

Business Visa

This visa is for people who want to own and manage a new or existing business in Australia, or to invest in an Australian state or territory.​​ 

© 2020 by Injoy Group.